1. We believe the Holy Bible is totally and completely true, absent of any errors. We believe it was supernaturally inspired by the Holy Spirit as is written in 2 Peter 1:21. It contains sixty-six books made up of both Old and New Testament and is completely inspired through verbal plenary inspiration (God-breathed). We believe the Bible has been preserved by the one and true God. It will remain forever and is the ultimate and final revelation by the incorruptible God to corruptible man. There are no other writings inspired other than the Holy Bible as we have it. It is the ultimate standard by which human conduct, philosophy, and opinion should be tried. We believe in the authority of the King James version. We choose to use this version for all preaching, teaching, and study.
2. We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
3. We believe in the deity of Christ, His virgin birth, His shed blood for atonement, His bodily resurrection, His ascension into Heaven, there to be our
4. We believe that the Holy Spirit convicts of sin, makes believers Children of God through the new birth, assuring them of heaven, and by His indwelling enables Christians to live a godly life.
5. We believe that all men are by nature and choice sinful and lost and have within themselves no possible means of salvation.
6. We believe in salvation by grace through faith, that salvation is the free gift of God, not by any virtue of works of man, but received only by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, that all true believers possess the gift of eternal life, a perfect righteousness, sonship in the family of God and the divine guarantee that they shall never perish.
7. We believe in the existence of Satan, the deceiver and god of this present world, that he was defeated and judged at the cross, and therefore his final doom is certain.
8. We believe in the personal pre-millennial, Second Advent of Jesus Christ to earth. We believe in the pre-tribulation rapture of all born-again believers.
9. We believe that the spirit of the saved, at death, go immediately to be with Christ in heaven, that at His second coming their works will be judged and that their rewards will be determined, that the spirit of the unsaved at death descend immediately into hell until the final day of judgment, at which time the body shall be raised from the grave, be judged, and along with death and hell, shall be cast into the Lake of Fire, the place of final and everlasting punishment.
10. We believe in the priesthood of all believers, that Christ is our great High Priest, and through Him every born-again person has a direct access into Godís presence without the need of a human priest, that the believer has the right and responsibility to personally study and interpret the scriptures, guided by the Holy Spirit.
11. We believe that a New Testament Church is an organized body of born-again, baptized believers, practicing scriptural ordinances given to the local church which are: (a) baptism by immersion of believers only, and (b) the Lord's Supper to be partaken of by obedient Christians.
12. We believe that marriage is between a man and a woman.